Oh Those Who Pass Between Fleeting Words
|It never occurred to me that our lives, until then so closely interwoven could unravel and separate over a thing like that... If
we’d understood that back then—who knows?—maybe we’d have kept a tighter hold of one another.” - Never Let Me Go, Kazuo Ishiguro
1. Sleep naked. If it’s warm outside, open the windows and draw the curtains. You’ll wake up with beams of sunrise on your skin, under cool sheets.
2. Play soccer barefoot. You will feel more free and happy while you savor the moment. Everyone is more arrogant in shoes.
3. Dance to your favorite music.
4. Wear a flower in your hair—or a flower tiara.
5. Do naked yoga.
6. Dance in the rain without fear of getting your feet, hair, clothes or anything else wet.
7. Make yourself a really healthy but yummy dessert, like plain yogurt with fruit, honey and almonds."